1.Grunder U, Gracis S, Capelli M. Influence of the 3-D bone-to-implant relationship on esthetics. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2005;25:113–119.
2. Wöhrle PS. Single tooth replacement in the aesthetic zone with immediate provisionalization: fourteen consecutive case reports. Pract Periodontics Aesthet Dent 1998;10:1107–1114.
3. Su C-Y, Fu J-H, Wang H-L. The role of implant position on long-term success. Clinical Advances in Periodontics 2014;4:187–193.
4. Chen ST, Buser D. Esthetic complications due to implant malpositions: Etiology, prevention, and treatment. Dental Implant Complications, 2015:209–232.
5. Moráguez OD, Vailati F, Belser UC. Malpositioned implants in the anterior maxilla: a novel restorative approach to reestablish peri-implant tissue health and acceptable esthetics. Part I. Case presentation and treatment options. Int J Esthet Dent 2015;10:368–373.
6. Jemt T, Lekholm U. Single implants and buccal bone grafts in the anterior maxilla: Measurements of buccal crestal contours in a 6-year prospective clinical study. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2005;7:127–135.
7. Saghiri MA, Asatourian A, Garcia-Godoy F, Sheibani N. The role of angiogenesis in implant dentistry part II: The effect of bone-grafting and barrier membrane materials on angiogenesis. Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal 2016;21:e526–e537.
8. Milinkovic I, Cordaro L. Are there specific indications for the different alveolar bone augmentation procedures for implant placement? A systematic review. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2014;43:606–625.
9. Chappuis V, Cavusoglu Y, Buser D, von Arx T. Lateral ridge augmentation using autogenous block grafts and guided bone regeneration: A 10-year prospective case series study. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2017;19:85–96.
10. Troeltzsch M, Troeltzsch M, Kauffmann P, et al. Clinical efficacy of grafting materials in alveolar ridge augmentation: A systematic review. J Craniomaxillofac Surg 2016;44:1618–1629.
11. Smeets R, Henningsen A, Jung O, Heiland M, Hammächer C, Stein JM. Definition, etiology, prevention and treatment of peri-iplantitis – a review. Head Face Med 2014;10:34.
12. Stacchi C, Chen S, Raghoebar G, et al. Malpositioned osseointegrated implants relocated with segmental osteotomies: A retrospective analysis of a multicenter cases series with 1- to 15-year follow-up. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2013;15: 836–846.
13. Buser D, Chen ST, Weber HP, Belser UC. Early implant placement following single-tooth extraction in the esthetic zone: biologic rationale and surgical procedures. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2008;28:441–451.
14. Rocchieta I, Ferrantino L, Simion M. Vertical ridge augmentation in the esthetic zone. Periodontol 2000 2018;77:241–255.
15. Cosyn J, De Rouck T. Aesthetic outcome of single-tooth implant restorations following early implant placement and guided bone regeneration: crown and soft tissue dimensions compared with contralateral teeth. Clin Oral Implants Res 2009;20:1063–1069.
16. Stimmelmayr M, Allen EP, Reichert T, Iglhaut G. Use of a combination epithelized-subepithelial connective tissue graft for closure and soft tissue augmentation of an extraction site following ridge preservation or implant placement: description of a technique. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2010;30:375–381.
17. González D, Cabello G, Olmos G, Niñoles CL. The saddle connective tissue graft: a periodontal plastic surgery technique to obtain soft tissue coronal gain on immediate implants. A case report. Int J Esthet Dent 2015;10:444–455.
18. Dahlin C, Gottlow J, Linde A, Nyman S. Healing of maxillary and mandibular bone defects using a membrane technique. An experimental study in monkeys. Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg 1990;24:13–19.
19. Langer B, Langer L. Subepithelial connective tissue graft technique for root coverage. J Periodontol 1985;56:715–720.
20. Coachman C, Calamita M. Digital smile design: a tool for treatment planning and communication in esthetic dentistry. QDT 2012;103–111.
21. Zuhr O, Rebele SF, Cheung SL, Hürzeler MB; Research Group on Oral Soft Tissue Biology and Wound Healing. Surgery without papilla incision: tunneling flap procedures in plastic periodontal and implant surgery. Periodontol 2000 2018;77:123–149.
22. Loi I, Di Felice A. Biologically oriented preparation technique (BOPT): a new approach for prosthetic restoration of periodontically healthy teeth. Eur J Esthet Dent 2013;8:10–23.
23. Bach N, Baylard JF, Voyer R. Orthodontic extrusion: periodontal considerations and applications. J Can Dent Assoc 2004;70:775–780.
24. Lin CD, Chang SS, Liou CS, Dong DR, Fu E. Management of interdental papillae loss with forced eruption, immediate implantation, and root-form pontic. J Periodontol 2006;77:135–141.
25. Mantzikos T, Shamus I. Forced eruption and implant site development: an osteophysiologic response. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 1999;115:583–591.
26. Salama H, Salama M. The role of orthodontic extrusive remodeling in the enhancement of soft and hard tissue profiles prior to implant placement: a systematic approach to the management of extraction site defects. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 1993;13:312–333.